About Expert Graph
We are a New York based tech startup working on semantic search techniques to find tech experts, reviewers and lawyers. We were founded in 2020 by Dr. Chang Wang. Our mission is to produce high quality technology related search results that people can actually use on a daily basis.
Currently, we offer the following services:
- Global Expert Search
- In-house Expert Search
- Paper/Grant Reviewer Search
- Patent Lawyer Search
We track research papers (>100M), patents (>10M), grants(>3M), trademarks(>14M), company filings (all available to SEC), and maintain up-to-date profiles for more than 19M experts across all fields of science and technology.
A fairly complicated text analysis platform has been built to support our services. The platform contains:
- a central knowledgebase storing hundreds of millions of documents;
- semantic search engine to decompose the input into a number of semantic tech categories that machines understand;
- semantic search engine to find organizations & experts based on products, services, etc;
- a number of site crawlers tracking new information in real-time;
- a pipeline with dozens of built-in natural language processing and machine learning components to analyze queries, documents and provide search results with explanations.
- 12 E 49th St, 9th Floor, New York, New York, 10017