Expert Graph is a semantic search engine to track in-house tech experts and research work within millions of organizations. We have developed exclusive semantic analysis techniques to map any text into ~200K pre-defined semantic technology categories that machines can understand.
Exclusive Service: In addition to global expert search that finds 19M experts for any field of science & technology across the world , we also offer exclusive in-house search, which allows users to find experts and recent R&D work within millions of organizations, including all major US companies, research labs and universities.
Price: Users can use some of our services for free (with some results masked). Paid users ($79.00/M) will gain access to all services and see more results.
Users use our services to:
- search/track in-house experts and R&D activities within millions of organizations.
- search within millions of experts’ profiles.
- find candidates (including passive job-seekers) for senior-level tech positions.
- find junior researchers as new hires/ research interns.
- find reviewers to review papers and grant applications.
- find patent lawyers to draft a specific patent applications based on contents.
- discover the right tech teams to invest.
- identify potential competing interests.